Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kylee's Room :]

I am in love eeeeek!!!!! Thank u to my hubby for being such a huge help on painting n hanging things... ur the best n I love u :)

Kylee's dresser that was Noah's, her princess piggy bank her big brothers picked out, birth pillow, pretty pink lamp her big brothers picked out, n princess clock too... the high chair to the left is mine from when I was lil n the bear in it is the bear my sis made for me before I moved out n got married :):):)


Rocking chair by her crib that was my mom's first n then mine n the cheerleading bear was mine from when I was in cheerleading n the bear n piggy r stuffed animals Noah got me when we first started dating :):):)

Pretty closet with diaper Stacker :)


Her photo frames that will b filled with pics :):):) Gunna put a few more frames on her dresser too!!


Her pretty fan I put decor on n a princess fan chain too :) I designed all my babies fan blades n got them fan chains to match their theme in their room :) loooove all my babies rooms n loved planning them all out :):):)


I also designed all my babies light switch covers too :):):) here is miss Kylees :) same design as her name above her bed n brown with polka dots that is also in her bedding too! :) going to get a rug for her room too!!!

I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE :]

No comments: