Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August 16, 2012 -- Chipper Jones night :)


there is their bobble heads woot woot :]

Eli enjoying him some dippin dots :]

Zacary sure is too hehe we shared one lil helmet full of it and it was yummy! :]

So sweet!!! Love you my baby boys!

He is soooo funny haha I just love it!!!

Such a lil hoot -- I love you!!

Just enjoying the game aww -- I love you :]

Tom a hawk chop woot woot I looove this pic and my sweet lil men :]

Eli huge into the tom a hawk chop and me helping Zacary do it too with the actual tom a hawk :]

We r for sure huuuuge Cardinal's fans of course and always always will be but my babies also love Chipper Jones too!!! We went to the Braves game last Thurs BC they gave out Chipper Jones bobble heads n we all 4 got one woot woot my boys were soooo excited :):) We had a great time at the game as always!!!! My boys always love the tom a hawk chop, the fireworks when there is a homerun, n the tool race n take me out to the ballgame :) its so cute to hear them sing n do the chant!!!!! We literally pay 5 bucks or less a ticket too everytime we go woooot!!! Chipper Jones is a good man n its his last year before retiring!! How sad!! He hit homerun 2699 n 2700 while we were there too :) It was pretty amazing!!

My babies also got some dippin dots ice cream and absolutely loved it and playing with the Braves helmet afterwards too haha as you see Zacary is quite a hoot with the hat on hahaha soooo cute and he makes me laugh!! When we got home that night I ordered Cardinals hats like that on eBay -- 5 hats for $6 :] They came in the mail Monday and my boys sure love them even more :]:] Eli's new thing is using his imagination and saying the living room rug is his baseball field and picks 2 teams and says they are playing each other and keeps you updated on the game and who hit what during the game -- it is soooo cute and funny! His love for baseball is adorable and my lil guy is getting big into it too just like big brother always has been! Zacary swings bats and says "I hit a homerun" and runs around awww my babies are so precious!!! I sense some professional players in their futures :]:]

What a great night with my lil fam -- I love them so so much!!!

Please ignore to why the pics are sideways ha -- I have no idea why haha but oh well :]
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: