Tuesday, August 28, 2012

*My hubby surprised me... with this --*

On friday my hubby got home from work and was acting a bit strange. He had text me during the day asking me if it was okay to eat dinner around 5 or 5:30 that evening. That is one thing he never asks haha... but I didn't think a thing of it at the time.

My parents and my sister and Michael came to visit for the weekend... my rents got here Thurs night and my sis and Michael came in Fri night. We ate dinner at the time scheduled ha and after dinner Noah was like rushing to clean up dinner haha! I thought "what in the world!?" He then went upstairs and put on a navy blue shirt and khaki shorts... something he never wears around the house. I once again thought "what in the world!?"

He asked the boys if they wanted ice cream... it was a huge fail ha! No one wanted to go get ice cream anywhere or even eat it at home. He kept asking if I wanted any or them... and I said "why are you making a big deal about ice cream!? You never want ice cream or crave it..." b/c everytime we go to get ice cream... that is what he says haha!!! I said "what are you up to Mr!?" hahaha! He said "nothing" but then I got a smirk out of him haha! I said "what are you up to please tell me!?" I happened to look at the clock -- it was 6:10pm! He popped up and said "ok I give up... I made you an appt to see Kylee on 3d sonogram at baby dimensions (which is where we found out she was a girl early too) :] I screamed and jumped off the couch! I had 20 min to go to leave til appt (which was down the rd) and my lil men were so excited too as they kicked their feet in excitement and flew to the door to get in the car to go :]:]

Let me just tell you -- this was amazing! I had never had a 3d sono this far along and it was sooo real life and soooo amazing! I couldn't stop smiling and was just loving every second of it! My lil men loved it too and Eli went and sat front row to see his baby sis and kept sayin his fave part was when she smiled and he kept talkin bout her nose :]:] She looks like a mix of both boys... has Eli's forehead and Zacary's mouth, and then has our nose (the nose my Grams, Mom, Me, my bro, Eli, and Zacary have hehe) :] It is soooo cute! She has chunker lil cheeks and the lady said she looks like a chunky baby hehe! That is okay with me -- chunky babies are better than too skinny :] She is a lil over 3 lbs which is perfect for now! I am soooo much more anxious to meet her and it melts me how cute her big brothers are about her -- makes me even more excited!!!! Here is her sweet lil face I adore soooo much! I love you so so much my sweet Kylee -- you are darling! I have the best hubby ever for doing this for me eeeek how awesome of him to do! I love him sooooo much < 3
We love you so so much my lil Miss Kylee!! We are sooo anxious to meet you, hold you, love on you, and just have you as our lil fam of 5 eeeek -- 10 weeks til my due date :]

Zacary was sittin by me at this time and Eli took 1st row to watch his baby sis awwww melts me!!!!! They are such wonderful big brothers :] Soooo blessed and thankful for my sweet kiddos I love love so so much! Thank you again to my Noah Bob -- I love you baby you are the best and this meant soooo much to me < 3

No comments: