Thursday, October 11, 2012

*36 week Dr appt and my cute Boys* :]

I had my 36 week dr appt Monday and all went good. Everything looked good with baby Kylee and me and I go back next Monday the 15th. So far -- no changes, not dialated, nada. I am okay with this.. I am not allowing myself to get frusterated this time at the end. I feel I got too frusterated if I wasn't dialated etc with the boys at this time and it just made the time last longer at the end. So I am staying positive!!! While also bouncing more on exercise ball, going on more walks, and eating more spicy food ha! I hope to have her by the end of Oct -- but we shall see. As of now she still is high so we will take it week by week. I am feeling pretty good!!! Last night I was so stinkin tired though and went to bed after I put the boys to bed and did not get up til they woke me at 7:30am this morning! I have felt great after 10 hours of sleep :] We have everything ready for Kylee. Call me crazy but I have our bags packed for everyone ha, I have all diapers, wipes, etc ordered and here and everything is stocked away nicely in her closet! Just one more thing to make her official... her sweet lil self!!! We are sooooo anxious and can't wait to meet her and hold her eeeeeeek!!!! Eli said today I am going to have her in 5 days -- my oh my now come Tues of next week I am gunna wonder now hahaha ;] I love how excited her big brothers are eeeeek! Zacary loves going in her room and playing with her toys and sleeping with her toy monkey :]

My baby boys are doing good!! Growing so fast of course and learning so much too. It was the cutest thing... the other morning Zacary was coloring on this thing my rents got him for his bday and I said "what are you coloring baby!?" and he says "Kylee -- see her lil hands!" awwww!!!! It melted my heart sooooo much! Then Eli told me he wanted to draw our family -- he drew each of us as stick people (even put Noah's chin hair on him haha and made my hair too aww) :] He put Kylee as a lil baby and then wanted me to write all our names and he wrote his own name and then asked me how to spell Love you under all of us! HOW SWEET ARE MY BABIES!? This def made my morning!!!! They are so adorable and awesome beyond words! I told him how to spell love you and he wrote it out alllll on his own! I will post a pic soon -- and it is also under my Oct 2012 album of the 2 of them and their drawings :]:]

No comments: