Wednesday, November 21, 2012

*** My Kylee Kathryn Zehr is HERE -- 11/5/12 *** :]

I know I am a couple weeks late my friends... but yes it is indeed true -- my lil Miss Kylee Kathryn is here!!!!! While I watch her sleeping beauty lil self sleep beside me and my handsome lil men are napping... I will fill  you in hehe!!

Let me just start you off with how her lil adventure started... it was a quick one that is for sure :]

I had my 40 week dr appt Monday the 5th of November. I went in at 9am. Before the appt I took my lil men on a breakfast date. I was not sure what the day was going to bring... so wanted one last date with them in case the day was just a tad bit crazy and full of labor of my sweet girl :]

We had a good time eating and then off to the Dr we went. I had all plans lined up in case I was to be induced with a friend of mine here in Newnan that has 2 kids around the boys' ages! Eli told me when Mommy had to go have Kylee -- he wanted to go to their house, so I lined it all up for him and Zacary the way they wanted it... it would make it so much easier!

At my appt... nothing changed. I was still at 5cm and she had dropped a lil bit lower... but not much. He again stripped my membranes (which I am soooo shocked it did not break my water when he did this -- it hurt sooooooo bad!) -- He then told me "well... go ahead and get dressed and I will be back in 5 minutes to have a talk..." well that 5 minutes my friends, felt like 5 HOURS!!! I was so nervous ha! Eli kept asking me what was going to happen and Zacary was all concerned as well... and then my Dr came back in and asked if I had any plans for my boys... I said I did with a friend of mine! He said... "well... can you take them there now and head to the hospital!?" Woooooah what!?!? I was shocked he said this ha! He wanted to induce me the rest of the way! My nerves settled in... I was soooo shocked ha! He asked me if I was ok... and of course I was -- just nervous and hoped so much my lil men did okay too!

So I rushed to the car -- explaining to the boys what was going on! I called Noah and he rushed off work and met me at the hospital! I took the boys to my friends house by 10:30am and things went pretty good. Eli was very understanding and told me "I will stay strong for you Mommy and keep Zacary safe!" awwww!! He did not cry and he understood Daddy was gunna be back later to get him and baby brother and they all were coming to the hospital to be with me and Kylee... and he would have so many toys to play with and his friends! Zacary did okay too -- but then when I left got a lil upset... but my friend of course calmed him down! They did soooo good for her and I am proud of that :] Eli said "I was happy when Daddy got there -- I missed you!" awwwww!!!

We met at the hospital at 11am... walked in together and up to labor and delivery we went! I was seriously started on all the inducing stuff by noon! From the time I was induced at noon everything went FAST and SMOOTH! I was NEVER in any pain at all and the thing that bothered me the most is that I was starving!!! I seriously was in more pain at the end of my pregnancy with all my heart burn and all then the labor felt! I got my epidural -- piece of cake! I always get so scared for that and then it is no big deal :]

I went from a 5 to a 9 in the blink of an eye it felt... I was in such denial with how fast it went! I told the nurse "I bet I have her around 5pm" thinking -- I had Zacary within 6 hours of labor... so that would be this time too -- right!? I was induced with Eli at 2 cm and that took 12 hours... so I thought with being at a 5 -- it would be more of 6 hours! I was wrong!!

At 2:15pm the nurse said "I am not kidding you girl -- you will have your baby girl by 2:30 or 3pm" I said "nooo way are you serious!?" and BOOM -- 2:33pm my sweet Kylee Kathryn was in  my arms and born!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE my baby girl so much -- she is soooo beautiful and absolutely perfect!!!! I couldn't believe for the first time I was officially holding my baby girl and had my DAUGHTER in my arms :]:]

My Kylee girl was 8 lbs 3 oz and 21.25 inches long! Her weight was literally right in the middle of my boys weight (Eli 7 lbs 14 oz -- Zacy 8 lbs 8 oz) :] She was also my longest baby too -- Zacy being next at 21 inches and Eli my smallest baby with weight and height at 20.5 inches! :]

It feels so good to say daughter! LOVE! I love love love having my 2 sweet lil men and my baby girl -- it is soooo complete and just love them all 3 soooooo much!!! Things have been going great too -- she has been sleeping good, she is such an easy baby -- and my boys are doing wonderful with her! I have tons of pics and videos on FB of her and my sweet lil men too of course! Noah went and got them shortly after she was born and Eli as sooooo excited! Zacary had fallen asleep on the way so he was asleep for a lil bit at first but then got woken up and was soooo tired but he def loves his lil sis too and everyday -- he interacts with her more and more :]

Eli has been so excited from the first time he saw her! They ask to hold her, help her with her bottles and binkys, love when she is wide awake and cackle laughing when she gets to moving her arms and feet haha!!!! Zacary had a lil bit of a hard time adjusting at first -- but he is okay now and doing wonderful! He slept in our room with us the first 3 nights she was home and of course he loves her and would get so excited to see her etc -- but would get upset at times too and it just broke my heart. BUT I am just a worry wart of course ha -- he is doing absoluely wonderful with her and it is so cute! It is just easier for Eli who is almost 4 and understands more and can tell you how he feels and talk about it more -- and not only that, but he went thru this once already when Zacary was born! Zacary was my baby and still is don't get me wrong (they all 3 will be my lil babies no matter how big and old they are) :] -- but he didn't understand as much the first couple days and they were exhausted from no naps for a couple days -- but they were suuuuuch good boys and loved being at the hospital with me!!!

BUT Zacary is  inndeed all better now that he sees nothing has changed a ton with the way our lil fam works -- we are still the same as a family and to each other with everything we do and always will be that way -- just adding our sweet princess we love sooooo much to us!!!! He gets so excited for everything now and has no problems at all just like Eli is too!!!! It is sooooo cute to see my sweet lil men with her -- makes me smile soooo much! She makes our lil fam of FIVE so complete eeeeek! I loooove seeing my sweet boys so sweet together with her -- they want to hold her, love when she is awake, love to help feed her, burp her, etc! It melts my heart!!!! Eli also always says "I am so excited we have Kylee with us -- I am excited we have a baby sister!" awwww!!! Zacy loves to get in her face and say HI to her too :] LOVE! She is such a cute and awesome baby girl too -- we are gunna have so much fun!!!

The first couple weeks have gone great!!! I am trying to get in an even better routine for nap and bed time... but that is expected! Kylee has been sleeping great -- just want to get her on same schedule of naps and bed as boys... so I am trying to get her down for nap and bed time a lil before the boys do and while all 3 of my babies and I are having our cuddle time before we go to nap and bed everyday! It is working out and will get better -- she is only 2 weeks old so everything is new to her of course and to us as well too :] I do indeed have cuddle time with her before I go to bed and after my lil men go to bed and I have my time with them for song and story time in their beds every night and cuddle time with her early every morning before my lil men get up and it is fun to do that too :]:] She is my lil cuddle bug and is sooooo much fun just like my lil men!!! She has only been up 1 or 2 times a night since she has been born and has done great with eating and everything! She is sooooo beautiful and such a good baby -- she fits our family sooo perfect like I knew she would :] She has smiled already too awwww love love!

Here are some pics of my sweet babies! I am innnnn love with them soooo much! I love dressing my lil princess everyday too -- love my lil men's sports and trucks etc clothes and then the PINK clothes for my baby girl -- I have the best of both worlds :]

I got a tattoo today too for my sweet kiddos and hubby!!! I have always loved the phrase "I love you to the moon and back" and use that phrase to them lots!! I have wanted to get this tattoo for soooo long and so today while my hubby was off work and he was napping with my babies -- I went and got it! Here it is my friends... the quote "I love you to the moon and back" with a crescent moon for my babies and hubby -- my world and my heroes I love sooooo much < 3

Kylee Kathryn I love you so so much my baby girl, along with your Daddy and big brothers too -- we think you are so amazing and perfect and such a beauty too!!! It feels so awesome to say I have 2 lil men and a daughter now eeeek! You are so perfect and beautiful and we are soooo in love with you!!!! All smiles :]

*My tattoo I am IN LOVE with -- love love my sweet babies and hubby TO THE MOON AND BACK :]*
























 
*and as always -- more pics are on FB too and videos too* :]:]:]

1 comment:

Lukesmommy25 said...

I have read your blog for a long time through Tara's! Congrats on your new baby!!! She is beautiful and looks a lot like your husband and younger son! I just recently had my 3rd baby in August! Congrats again!
Oakleyfamily25.blogspot.com