Saturday, November 3, 2012

*** Thankful *** :]

With November being the new month -- I have been going over of course baby Kylee's official baby month haha, Thanksgiving, and things we are thankful for with my lil men!! They really like talking about things we are thankful for!!! We have gone over how we are thankful for one another, for our house over our heads, for our great family, etc and I do have to laugh because the other day when talking about this Eli says -- "well Mommy... Daddy always leaves his stuff out for you to pick up... he should be very thankful you handle it for him!" hahahahahaha I died laughing! I love my hubby to death but this so could not be more true :]:]:] How funny and cute is that!?

Today we made turkey crafts that we wrote one thing we are thankful for today... Eli told me he is thankful for me awww melt my heart, and Zacary said he is thankful for our house so so cute!!! They loved making these turkeys and we even hung them up downstairs with our other crafts too :] They are really understanding the concept of being thankful and it is so so so cute to see them catch on and talk about it with them :] My babies are so stinkin cute -- I just love it and them so much! I love to see their lil imaginations spin about ideas with it too -- soooo adorable!

Tonight out of no where Eli says "Daddy what are you thankful for!?" -- Noah says "I am thankful for you kids and your wonderful Mommy" -- Eli says "I am very thankful for Mommy -- I love her so much... and I love you so much too" as he runs to Noah and I and gives us the biggest hug and kiss ever and then Zacary runs over and says "Mommy I love you, I love you -- can I have a kiss!?" And he kisses my cheek! Being a Mommy to my kiddos is the absolute best thing in the world -- and of course I love my hubby too!!! They are so wonderful and make me so happy!!!!! ♥ This Mama definitely had tears in my eyes! I am one blessed girl!

To know my Miss Kylee will be joined with us soon -- makes me smile too -- 3 kiddos and 3 times the awesomeness of being their Mommy and loving every single bit of it and our memories!!! I just love it sooooo much and love my hubby and kids to the moon and back and beyond and hope they all always know that!!! I am getting a tattoo after Kylee is born that has the quote "I love you to the moon and back" and then a moon for each child witht heir name in the moon and Eli and Zacary will each have a blue moon and Kylee will have hers pink with her name in it and I want to make stars around the moons that make an N and J for Noah and I! I sooooo can't wait for this and think i am going to get it on my ankle :] I will post a pic after I get it! We have talked about adopting some day down the road when all 3 of our kids are in school -- so this tattoo will be a good one to add on to when we do adopt someday too!!! I would be nothing without my family that is soon-to-be an official family of 5!!! :]

No comments: