Friday, December 7, 2012

* 12/5/12 -- Happy 1 Month my Miss Kylee *

Yes indeed it is true -- my sweet baby girl is 1 month old today! I so can not even believe how fast the first month has gone -- soooo bittersweet. I am totally convinced that one of these days soon I am going to find a way to freeze time -- not even kidding :]

Things are going so so good at our house with my lil men and my baby girl! It has been soooo wonderful being a Mommy to 3 lil kiddos -- love love the feeling of my 2 lil men and my daughter -- it's soooo awesome and makes my heart melt to watch them all together and just enjoy every single second with them all -- it's the best!!!! Everyone has adjusted great!!! I feel like having 3 kids is nothing haha -- going from 1 to 2 was more worrying to me than this time around... it's been awesome and we just love love my sweet baby girl so stinkin much! I just absolutely love having a daughter and thinking of all the fun girly things to do in her lil life :]:] I love doing all the lil boy things we do and adding lil girl things to the mix is so much fun too eeeeeek!!!

Kylee is already becoming so alert! She loves to look at lights and fans, and all over the place!!! She loves to watch the TV more too -- it's so cute! She loves to be outside and get some fresh air as well! She is beginning to move her arms and legs more and more and stretch too! She isn't too vocal yet, but is also still very young! She smiles soooooo much and it just melts my heart!!! She also loves to be sang to and to cuddle too -- she always grabs the collar of my shirt when we cuddle :] She is a sweet lil cuddler and loves to also hold on to my hands or fingers when she eats her bottles or just out of no where too! LOVE!!!

She is so much different with her food than my lil men were haha!!!! She is so patient with it and eats at her own pace -- doesn't gobble it down like my lil men did! She only cries when she is hungry at first but then once she gets her bottle she doesn't cry again -- even when I burp her! This again is different than my lil men -- they would scream if their bottle was taken away to burp haha! This however, tells the difference between a boy and girl and their food haha!!! Boys are always bigger pigs of course :] I love the way she stares at me when I am feeding her and already getting that special bond -- it is awesome! She definitely knows all of our voices and she reacts so cute and it just melts my heart so much!!!

Kylee sleeps very good -- much like Zacary did! I nursed Eli the first 3 months and so I believe this is why he did not sleep like Kylee and Zacary did since formula keeps them more full than breast milk! Her bed time hours were a lil off at first and she was going to sleep around 11 or so but now she is getting a better bedtime routine down! She goes down about 8 or 8:30pm and is up once around 2 am and then up again around 6am and I consider that morning so get up with her! SO she is up once maybe twice a night which is wonderful!!! I spend some quality time her and I when she is up at 6am and while we wait on big brothers to get up for the day :] It is so important to have cuddle time -- I had it always with Eli since he was my first, I made time for Zacary every morning before Eli got up, and now do the same with her too!!!! Heck all 3 of my babies still love to cuddle and I never ever pass it up -- I love it!!!! :]

I am going to start putting a lil bit of rice cereal in her bottles at night to see if that cuts out the 2am feeding!!! I want her in our room to sleep so much longer ha -- not even ready for the crib in her room yet ha!!! I was the same exact way with my baby boys -- but considering this is my last lil baby until we adopt someday... I want everything to go soooo slow!!! Every night she loves to be put to sleep by me rocking her or laying her on my chest! I don’t mind that one bit I love it soooo much!!!

Kylee has been taking 3 hour naps each day during the day! It seems like such a long nap to me and I miss my pretty lil girl during this time but she is sleeping one big ole nap at once rather than cat napping throughout the day! She sleeps around 1pm ish to 4pm ish or somewhere in that time frame! I love being with her every single second of the day just like I do with Eli and Zacary too- they are so much fun and keep me so entertained and smiling every single day! I love to pick out her lil PINK baby clothes and dress her everyday- while putting tons of baby lotion on her since I am obsessed with putting lotion on ha- I still put it on Eli and Zacary everyday too! We have been working on tummy time a bit b/c she is so strong with holding her lil head up! She loves to lay on her belly and try to go to sleep sometimes too haha and she is noticing toys or objects around her too!! She sure loves to look at her big brothers also!!! She is not rolling over quite yet but she is still young and can take her time with that haha!!! She does see very good tho for her lil age -- and she is so alert!!! Too cute!!!! She loves to be nice and swaddled before bed too!

Kylee is wearing size 1 diapers and is wearing mostly 0-3 month clothing and of course -- has tons and tons of cute bows and headbands hehe. I even have a princess bow older for her already and it is full of bows hehe LOVE!!! The newborn clothes are too short on her lil arms awww! I kept her in newborn clothes and diapers as long as I could -- it is so very bittersweet to see all my lil babies grow!!! Makes me want to cry!!!! We go to the Dr for her 2 month appointment in January when we also go for Eli's 4 year check up!! I am sure she will be close to what my boys were at 2 mo -- but we will have to see :] Kylee is already eating 4 oz of formula every 2-3 hours during the day and wakes up 1 time in the night around 2 am for a bottle and then goes back to sleep til morning! I did try rice cereal in her bottle for the first time tonight and she loved it and has been asleep since she ate it! :] She is such a sweet baby girl that I love sooooo stinkin much!!! She fits into our lil fam of 5 soooo perfect and it melts my heart to know I have a daughter eeeeek -- her and my lil men and I have soooo much to look forward to in this life < 3

So far my baby girl is not a fan of the bath tub so much so I try to sponge bath her more! I know she will love the water more and more the older she gets -- my babies love the water and to be lil fishies -- so I know she will be the same way since Noah and I love the water too :] The times she has had an actual bath over a sponge bath she has been in the tub with my lil men and they love it and love watching her -- it is soooo cute how they are with her and how the protect her soooo much -- love!!!! They love their baby sis and love to get in her face saying her name and to hold her too -- it is adorable how much they love her!!! Eli of course is more of the protector since he is the oldest! He tries to pick her up at times (with my help) and is always making sure she is doing good awww! Zacary loves to be her lil buddy and is always saying her name and going and grabbing her bottle and binky to help give to her too awww -- my lil men just melt me watching them be soooo sweet with their baby sis always!!!

I can’t explain enough how awesome it is to be a Mommy- especially to these 2 sweet boys and my precious daughter! I would be absolutely nothing without my hubby, Eli, Zacary, and Kylee. I am so blessed to have them all and love them all so very much! I love every bit of bonding time I get with both boys and Kylee everyday and being home with them is so special to me!!!! It’s so awesome how much love you have for your kids and how it is a love you can’t explain to anyone until they have their own kids and feel the love the second their child is born! I just love it so much and will always love them and do anything in the world for them! I pray so much I keep the strong relationships with Eli and Zacary and Kylee forever! I really hope we are always close and that they always know their Mama is here for them no matter what!

Kylee Kathryn you are one special lil girl that Mommy, Daddy, and your big Brothers love very much! You fit into our family perfectly and are such a good lil baby! You are so laid back, so darn sweet, have such a sweet lil face and personality and smile, and are a lil princess! I get so excited to see you every single morning and spend the whole day with you and your brothers and giving you all lil baby kisses and hugs! I love you are a lil snuggler and love to snuggle before bed time and before your nap too. I love knowing I will never have to leave you ever! My boys, my princess, and me will always be good pals < 3 Happy 1 month old my Kylee Kathryn! WE LOVE YOU SO STINKIN MUCH!!! :] You are soooo beautiful -- I look at my kiddos and just can never get over how handsome and pretty they are -- I am sooooo blessed in so many ways!!!


*with cousin Kelly and her daughter Ari (10 mo) :]:]






*All my babies at 1 mo old eeeeek soooo bittersweet! They look so much alike too -- I can't tell who she looks like more -- some days I totally see Zacary in her and some days I totally see Eli in her -- she has Noah's eye shape, Eli's forehead, Zacary's lips, and my nose and chin -- such a good mix! I love love my babies to the MOON and BACK!!! They are sooooo wonderful!!!!! I am so complete with my lil loves -- how awesome they are to me*
 
My Mr Noah Bob is going to let me take more pics of him -- esp with our baby girl who won't be lil long!!! He is so stubborn with pics so that is why there is none of him! He always does a dirty face orrrr is just ornery when I pop the camera out -- well from now on no matter what his face looks like there are gunna get put up on here hahaha!!! Love you my Noah Bob soooo much!!!


No comments: