Friday, January 11, 2013

*Happy 2 Months to my lil Princess*

My sweet lil Kylee girl is 2 months old!!! I can't even believe she is already 2 months old!!! Time is already flyyying by soooo fast! She is such a good lil baby and I just love her to pieces :] She has been sleeping so good from the day she has been born too -- only up once a night and all she wants to do is eat and goes right back to sleep!!! She also is napping good too -- takes one 3 hour nap a day... it is different on times everyday -- but mainly around 1pm to 4pm or so! She goes to sleep for the night (usually) around 8:30pm and wakes up around 1am or 2 am to eat and then goes back to sleep right away til around 8:00am! I have had very good sleeping babies and I am so blessed for that -- what wonderful lil kiddos I have :] I am so very blessed in so many ways and so proud to be their Mommy!!!

Kylee is still in our room in the bassinet beside me and as of right now, I am perfect with her being there ha! I was the same way with all my boys -- but with her, I am even more big on it just because I know she is my last lil baby for quite some time! Our next babies will be adopted some day down the road -- so I have to cherish this lil baby stage as much as I can -- so with that being said... yes she is in our room still, and with her getting up once a night this makes more sense anyway! I of course felt this same exact way with my baby boys and hated when they were in their own crib even tho I knew they had to... but seeing how fast my lil men grow... I am cherishing this for the time being! I of course cherish every single second with my babies with no regrets!!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE STINKIN SECOND WITH THE 3 OF THEM!!!! Noah rolls his eyes when I say she may still be in our room at 6 mo hahaha! I am stretching out the truth on that just a tad -- but I am cherishing this lil baby stage so so so much and love to have my babies sleep with me anyway :] Speaking of that, we are having a lil fam sleep over this weekend -- woot woot woot! :]

Kylee is wearing size 3 month clothes and she is so stinkin long! I can't believe how fast she went thru newborn and 0-3 mo! I also feel like having her right before the holidays made her first 2 mo fly even more since we were so so busy! I just want to freeeeze time!!!! I am certain to find a way haha!!! :] We go for her 2 mo appt on Jan 24th when we go for Eli's 4 year appt! (I have heard this is the worst appt yet for shots for 4 yrs... I am soooo dreading it and could just cry!!!) :[ I hate shots! We had to go to the Dr today bc my baby girl has a double ear infection booooo soooo sad :[ But we got meds and ear drops so let's pray this helps her out tons! My lil men have colds too -- darn winter!!! I hate seeing my babies sick but love their cuddles -- they are the absolute best!!! Today at the Dr she weight 12 lbs 8 oz!! Eli was the same exact weight at 2 mo and Zacary was 12 lbs 9 oz! Sooooo neat how close they all are in weight!!!!! :]

Kylee eats 4 oz bottles about every 2-3 hours. She is a very good eater too!!! Sometimes she gets lil tummy aches that are gas related but gripe water fixed that quick fast, and in a hurry! Thank goodness my poor babies and their bellies!! Makes me so so sad! She also loves the binky too!!!! She is smiling soooo much, making coo noises back to me, moves feet and arms sooo much, and she love love loves the bath too!!!! She is wearing size 1 diapers too! She holds on to my fingers real tight, isn't a huge fan of tummy time quite yet but she is liking it more and more and doing great with her head (her tummy time is on my chest so she gets strong with her neck and bc I love to cuddle her too of course!) :], she loves the lights and fans and her light up toys too!! She is watching her big brothers so much too and it just melts my heart! They are sooooo sweet together!!! She likes the bumbo and her play mat too and she also loves Praise Baby just as my lil men did too :] She loves to watch the movement on the TV! She loves rattles, she follows us when we walk around her, and loves being swaddled in her blankeys! Her fave blankey is her pink eeyore one and I love that bc I loved eeyore always when I was a lil girl and still do!!!!

My baby girl and my lil men are oh so cute together -- they love to get in her face and tell her hi and to rock her in her baby seat and swing too! They love to share with her already too haha! It is adorable! They are such great big brothers and I am ohhh soooo proud of them so so much! Eli likes to "watch" Kylee for me as I help Zacary go potty on the big boy potty and he is just sooo cute the way he hugs her and talks to her :] I need to get a video up of it sooooon! Zacary loves to show her toys and be around her too and his lil voice to her is so sweet too of course :]

Kylee Kathryn you are such a great lil baby girl and oh so precious! I just love everything about you! You have such pretty brown eyes, that cute lil nose, and your pretty hair and headbands and bows too -- you are beautiful and such a joy to our lil fam! You fit in sooooo perfectly!!! You remind me so much of your brothers at your age and it is soooo awesome and sweet! You are very loving and love to cuddle too and I love that!!! I put you to sleep in my big ole bed with daddy and big brothers every single night before bedtime and then I get you to sleep by cuddling you before nap too!!! I love it :] LOVE my cuddle time with my babies and love every single second with them too!!!! Your lil face lights up when you see me, Daddy, and big brothers and it just warms my heart so much :] You are very alert and we keep you involved in everything we do :]:]

I love you so much my Kylee girl- you and your big brothers are so  awesome and wonderful! I love being a Mommy and the reason for that is not only b/c it's so much fun and natural to me, but b/c I have the best lil boys and lil girl ever that are the sweetest lil things to me! You make me very proud and bring out the best of me even more than I could imagine! You make me smile, laugh, and just make my day every single day. I love hanging out with you and your big brothers every single day whether it is us on the couch watching a movie, playing outside, being lazy, playing in their rooms, or even running errands and doing something fun with my sweet babies! I am so thankful I never have to leave you and can stay home with you and big brothers forever!!! Thanks for always making this Mama happy and always know I love you and that I am here for you through absolutely every single thing in life! I LOVE YOU AND BIG BROTHERS TO THE MOON AND BACK :] Happy 2 months my lil princess- now please stop growing so fast!!!! Please stop time for me and stop time with big brothers too!!! I demand and it is my only rule to you my baby girl ;] Haha!!!

*****I WILL BE ADDING PICS SOON -- FOR SOME REASON BLOGGER WILL NOT LET ME TONIGHT -- ARRRRRG!!! If it does not let me -- you know the common line -- check them out on my FB -- tons are always posted of my sweet and precious babies :]:]*****

----------

I also want to add how stinkin proud of my babies I am! Eli is learning new toddler things every single day to get him ready for school this Fall 2013 (boooooo it makes me sooooo sad for him to start -- such a sad topic already :[) But he is learning months, seasons, days of the week, counting, writing his name and other words, the pledge, etc and doing great!!!! My babies are soooo smart and learn so good and do GREAT! I am sooo so so so proud!!!!! I love being there through every single moment too and helping them learn everything -- it is the best!!!! Zacary is doing great on the potty!!!! I started training him the 2nd of Jan and he is already telling us when he has to go and hasn't had any pee accidents the last 3 days! Going poo is a lil adjustment for him but soooo expected and I am not pushing him one bit just as I never did Eli! He is doing great all on his own and is so proud and loves wearing undies!!! It is soooo cute and awesome... however -- very sad how fast my babies are growing :[:[:[ Bittersweet!!!! LOVE MY 3 KIDDOS SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! They are soooo awesome, so much fun, and the best ever -- they are my wooooorld and everything to me!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As I was reading this, I think she’s more than a year now. Isn’t it amazing how time flies really fast? Anyway, spending time with her is actually good because you’re able to witness every milestone of her life. Not all mothers can spend most of their time with their little ones. I’m so proud of you for that! :)

Susie Taylor