Wednesday, January 16, 2013

***Happy 4th Birthday my lil Eli*** :]


It is officially midnight our time -- which means my sweet Eli is 4 years old! My oh my how I can't believe it... and how this is soooo bittersweet!!! 4 years old is a hard age for this Mommy to see is here (I am such a sap) -- BUT my oldest baby boy is offically growing up! At the same time, it is so fun to watch and be there every step of the way as my babies grow -- and I cherish every single second with them and absolutely will forever! I am so extremely blessed to be home with my babies every single day and will forever love this and cherish this, as well as being so very thankful! I tucked my lil 3 year old in bed for one last time tonight, with him waking up as a 4 year old tomorrow! I love you so much my lil man... to the mooooon and back as we say to each other every single day and mean soooo much to one another!

You are my oldest, which means you were the first person to ever show me what an amazing love is like with being a Mommy and h...ow absolutely wonderful it is each and every day! You are such a sweet, caring, smart, funny, sports lover, and a wonderful lil man that I am soooo proud of and always will be no matter what!!! Mommy will be there for you each and everyday forever and ever and always do anything in my power for you, my lil man!

Happy birthday sweetheart -- we have a fun day planned JUST FOR YOU, my lil 4 year old! Eli tells me "Mommy I am 4 years old soon just like Yadi's number... I am excited to be 4... but do I have to go to school?" Brings tears to my eyes! I wish there was a way out of having your kids grow up... but we will do this TOGETHER my lil buddy as the great lil pals we are and stay strong through everything in life, always! I know you may be growing up so darn fast... but you, my Zacy, and my Kylee girl will always be my babies no matter what and I will always do anything in the world for you all... I love the 3 of you and Daddy to the moon and back!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Elijah Andrew -- you, Zacy, Kylee, and Daddy make me so stinkin happy and I do not know what I would ever do without the four of you!♥ I hope you have the best day and lots of fun :]

Love Always and Forever --

Mommy
 
I wanted to post pics of course, and this blog will not let me! Is anyone else having problems with uploading pics from my desktop on my lap top??? Ugh soooo frusterating! But as always -- I have the pic up on FB!
 
We have a fun day planned -- lunch with daddy, playgroup at the park with birthday cookies, chuck e cheese fun, and going to toys r us too! Also have gifts to give out too of course and a lil friend birthday party on Friday night eeeek! Love planning my  babies' birthday parties! I really can not believe my oldest baby boy is 4 tho!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET LIL MAN -- I love you so stinkin much and hope you have the best day ever!!!!!!
 
 

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Jess, I cannot believe he is 4 already! He is growing up to be a handsom little man! Happy Birthday Eli! (: