Wednesday, August 29, 2012

GA aquarium :) And a hurt eye :(

Took a trip with my lil men to the aquarium n it was so fun -- that place sure amazes me. My boys had fun too!!!!!! They loved the fish like nemo n the dolphin show too which was amazing!! They laughed n laughed as the dolphins swam n flipped in the air :) it is so neat! My lil men love the sea otters too but they were extra sleepy yesterday and didn't swim much -- boo! But we still had fun -- had lunch there, got to pick out their fave fish to buy (Eli wanted a lil dolphin and Zacary wanted a big shark haha!) So cute! Eli also tried on a shark mask too and it was so funny and cute! I laughed and laughed! The boys and I sure had a good time -- as always! It is so nice it is so close for us to go there :] They sure were tuckered out lil boys on the way home too :] Love my babies so so much!!

I am so excited too b/c I found a trampoline with the safety net around it for 70 bucks on craigslist. Noah and I bought it and are surprising our lil men with it when Kylee is born :]:] They are gunna love it, love it and jump jump away! I will be unpreggo then too and will get to have fun jumping with them as well :]:] I can't wait to see their lil faces when they see it!!! What great big brothers and lil boys they are!!


















This morning we started off the day with cuddles and movie and it was so fun -- I always love cuddle time with my babies of course! Well our mornings of snuggles turned into a hurt Zacary Brenden :[ He wacked his eye on our headboard a good one and it instantly puffed like a big bubble and had a cut in it. It broke my heart. He said "Mommy kiss it" and just cried n cried. Eli cried too that his baby brother was hurt... he was very concerned and did not want him to have to go to the Dr awww. What a sweet boy!!! We did end up going to Dr b/c she said to come in and it may need glued. Thankfully they avoided glue and stitches and we just got meds for it to help the swelling awww. He is currently asleep on his 2nd dose of tylenol and doing better thank goodness!!! My poor sweet boy! I know boys will be boys but I always feel so so bad for them when this happens :[ To get his mind off his poor eye while we waited to get into Dr we made crafts of all 3 kiddos first name initial. My lil men made their own and then both painted Kylee's too -- they did such a great job and I am so very proud of them always :] They love them too and can't wait to hang them in their rooms and Kylee's in hers too! It was so cute b/c Eli says he made the E one and helped with Kylee's and Zacary said "mine is Z and Kylee's" awww! I love love my babies!!!



Smiles and all -- even with a boo boo... awww I love you!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: