Thursday, September 6, 2012

*** August 24, 2012: Happy 23 Months my Zacary Brenden *** :]

My sweet lil guy is 23 months today! Just 1 more month and he is 2... ohhhh soooo bittersweet! I want to cry now!

Last September 2011 my lil guy looked like this:



A very cute lil baby boy that definitely is a cute young toddler now.. for sure :]


Why does the time have to fly by so fast!? My babies are growing, growing, growing and I cherish every single moment for sure -- but just can't believe how fast they grow at the same time!! It is so crazy to look back a year ago and see the difference in their looks -- awwww brings tears to my eyes! It is oh so bittersweet to know you are almost 2 my Zacary Brenden -- makes me teary eyed! I am excited too b/c then Kylee will be here and then Eli is 4 -- boy oh boy!

Mommy is 100% proud of you for the lil guy you are! You have the sweetest personality, the cutest smile, and an adorable lil laugh! You do the smallest things in the world to make me smile and make my entire day! I am so very thankful to have my 2 lil boys in my life and my lil girl on the way hehe- it is so so so wonderful and I love you both more than words can ever explain < 3

What are you up to these days!!??

You are wearing 2T/3T tops and 24 month pants, size 6 shoes. You are in size 5 diaper and I actually have hit the potty again since we got back from visiting with Noah's rents in TN Labor Day weekend and today you went pee pee on the potty FOUR times woot woot such a good job my lil guy!!! I am still not going to push it at all -- if he is ready, then awesome... if not, then no worries -- the day will come! If he continues to do this good still on Friday I am going to put undies on him and see how he does and when we go somewhere I will put diaper over undies like I did with Eli and keep the potty seat in the car :] I am so very proud of you my lil guy!!!! You are getting so so so big -- and once again this is so bittersweet to me too!

You are talking up a storm everyday and in sentences. You catch on to things so very fast and remember things very good too! You know the color pink, purple, white, and green good! We are working on remembering the others too and I am proud of you! You know what animals are what and the noises they make and can also count to 7 :] We just started a mommy and me learning class and you love it and I know you will do great -- you and big brother are so much fun to watch and go thru the class with :]

You love Veggie Tales, Mickey Mouse, and Yo Gabba Gabba, and also the Wiggles! You love to play in your room all the time with Mommy and big brother during the day (we are up in his room playing 90% of the day) :]:] (I love this!!!! It's good he wants to play in his room with us and so much fun) :] Noah gets home and you and big brother like to wrestle with him, as Mommy is the audience :] I root you guys on and get some funny videos too hahaha!!! You both know not to tackle Mommy b/c as Eli says "Mommy is a girl and we are gentle with girls" awww!! If Noah ever tries to tackle me my lil men put a stop to it and so "No Daddy No" haha! I love it :] They are such sweethearts!!!!

You can definitely be onery but that is a lil boy for sure haha! You make us laugh so much and you are always so happy and smile! It is so cute! You love to color, do crafts, be outside, bath time, play with any toy, sleep with stuffed animals, listen at story time, sing toddler songs and country songs and you do so good with it, and you adore your big brother too. I love hearing you tell your big brother you love him and goodnight every single night -- awwww melts me! You like to lay on my belly and say Kylee is in your belly haha! You are such a cute and sweet baby boy like your big brother and I love love you both sooooo much!

You tell us "I love you" now and it is theeee cutest thing ever! I absolutely love hearing my babies say I love you every single time -- it makes me smile and is one of the best feelings in the world!!!!! Melts my heart every single time! You love to tell us ni-night, give us kisses and brother a kiss too, and then have Mommy read you a book every single night :] I absolutely LOVE that he loves to have a book read to him- it is so wonderful! You love to give kisses and hugs too- so darn sweet! If you ever get hurt you always say "Mommy kiss it kiss it" and run to me awwww!!! Such a sweetie! Your big brother always looks out for you and it is the sweetest thing. One day we were at a playland playing and Eli waited on him every step of the way to make sure he got through and was ok! Such a sweet sweet boy -- I just love it love it!!!

You love sleeping with your Cardinal bird pillow pet and blankey every single night and never fight your bed time. You love your sleep and are so good about never fighting us with it just like big brother is and always has been! Somedays you fight naps, but understandable and yet again, another thing kids go through! I am very patient with this and patient with him- yes I teach him his rights from wrongs... but don't get flustered with him... just give it time and it will get better as he understands more and more when it's time for nap (even if he has no nap some days) and to not say NO... he is a sweet sweet boy and I know it will turn out okay and he will turn out the same sweet and smart lil man he is! :]

Your brother is your best lil friend and you are so cute with him. You are a good helper for Mommy too- always so excited to help me out with whatever I ask help for and you do so good with it too!!! You take a 2 hour or 2.5 hour nap everyday and do good with it too! Lately you have also been big into playing toddler games on my phone apps -- your fave is doing toddler puzzles and you are very very good with it and the puzzles we do that we have too! You and big brother love the toddler apps and they are so good for you too! I am sure one proud Mommy of my baby boys!!!!! They make me smile so so much and I love them so much < 3

Birthday plans are in action for Zacary's 2nd birthday! My rents came down the weekend of Aug 24th and we did a lil party with them and my sis and Michael for his bday and then Labor Day weekend we met up with Brett and Chris and my nieces and nephew and we had a lil party then too which was fun to do as well. It was so good to see them all and visit -- we had a great time! On his actual birthday party we are doing a lil party at chik-fil-a! The kids get to eat a kids meal, play in the playland, see the cow and get pics with him too if wanted, eat cake (which is veggie tales per Zacary's request hehe) and then watch Zacary open gifts and get a goodie bag to take home :] It will be a good time and I am excited for it and I know Zacary and Eli are very excited for it too :] We are also going to the fair the evening of his birthday for my lil men to ride the rides -- I can't wait for that too hehe :]:] So much fun!

To my Zacary Brenden, Elijah Andrew, amd Kylee Kathryn -- Mommy is so so proud of you and always here for you. As you grow, I hope you always know the love I have for you all, and how much I am always always here for you no matter what and how proud I will always be for you. It breaks my heart to think of the first time you will get your heart broken... bc mine will be broken right there with you! I will be here through thick and thin- and that is a promise for life. I love you oh so much! I cherish every single moment I spend with you, and will forever... for that's my job as a Mommy and I absolutely would never change a thing for it in theeee world! Happy 23 months to my baby boy, Zacary Brenden- thank you for doing all you have for your Mommy and for all the laughs, smiles, and great moments with many many more to come! You, big brother, Daddy, and baby sis are defintely 4 of the best things to ever happen to me and I am so blessed and thankful for my life!!! I love you all so so so much and do not know what I would ever do without you!!!!! You all are so wonderful and amazing to me... I love you love you LOVE YOU to the moon and back... and beyond < 3

No comments: