Friday, September 28, 2012

***Happy 2nd Birthday my Zacary Brenden***


My lil guy is offcially 2 years old as of Sept 24, 2012 -- and that blows my mind away!!! It seems like just yesterday I was holding my babies in my arms for the first time -- and now Zacary is 2 and Eli is soon-to-be 4 and their baby sis is coming in less than 6 weeks... time sure does fly but I cherish every single second and wouldn't trade a thing in the world for any of it < 3

The night before Zacary's birthday Eli and I put up balloons, streamers, and a happy birthday banner on Zacary's door! We did this to Eli when he turned 2 in our kitchen and knew Zacary would love it as well so wanted to do it for him only on his door! It was so cute and his face in the morning was priceless! He said "what is that Mommy!?" and then he wanted the balloons down asap and tore down one streamer and then wanted a pic by it all in his birthday shirt by big brother -- so so so cute!!!! I just love my babies :]

On Zacary's birthday it started out where we went to my Dr appt for Kylee (which went good! All is good and I go back Oct 8th and then every week after that eeeek!! :]) -- I love how excited my lil men get to go to the Dr with me too -- they are so good and love to hear their baby sis' heartbeat that they say sounds like a big frog haha!! Love it! After the Dr we went to a friend's house to play with all these fisher price toys and I brought birthday cookies for all the kids for Zacary! We went to lunch at Burger King and my babies played in the playland and then on the way home Zacary was zonked out and we took naps! When we woke up Daddy was home and we got to open gifts!!!

When my rents came down in Aug we had a lil party with them then for Zacary and then when we met up with Noah's rents Labor Day weekend we had a lil party with them for Zacary (we always do seperate lil parties for Eli at Christmas time for his birthday since it is 3 weeks later so this worked out perfect for our lil Zacary too) --

He got presents in the mail from Grammy, Papa, Aunt Kt, "Uncle" Michael, and Uncle Taylor (aqua doodle pad with pen and chalk and some baseball cards, mints, and bubbles to share with big brother too) -- Aunt Molly and Uncle Aaron (sent shirts for both of my boys, Fox and the Hound I and II, popcorn, M&Ms, and sweet tarts for movie night) -- MawMaw and PawPaw (sent best big bro shirt for both boys, a I love Mom shirt for both boys, and a I love Dad shirt for both boys) -- Uncle Zach and Aunt Erica sent some tools for Zacary and then Mommy, Daddy, Eli, and Kylee got him a BIKE, helmet, and a larry and bob stuffed animal set!!! He was so excited for it all and loved it tons!!! We are having a lil small birthday thing for him at chick-fil-a Saturday afternoon with his lil friends which will be fun too -- we are all looking forward to it!!!!! Thank you again to all who sent gifts in the mail -- so so nice and sweet and we appreciate it tons :]

We went to dinner of Zacary's choice -- Stevi B's pizza and then went to the fair and it was so so much fun! Both boys loved the rides and we were there for almost 3 hours!!! We def got our money's worth and loved watching our babies' faces on all the rides in excitement and having so much fun!!!!! I am so glad we went (we went last year too) it was so so so fun!!! (pics to come soon!!!!!)

We will get his Veggie Tales birthday cake Saturday and I know he will love it and how his cake has Veggie Tales on it too as he picked out :]:] I will do a post on his lil party of course afterwards sometime!! I planned everything out the way I did- it was perfect and so much fun to watch him all day! He is such a sweetheart and a great lil boy! He had a wonderful day and was such a sweetie pie as always!!! Melts my heart!!!! I just can not believe my lil guy is 2 years old- I don't want him to grow up so fast or Eli and Kylee too!!!!! :[ I just love my babies so darn much and I love love love being a Mommy to my 2 great and precious lil boys and sweet baby girl it is the best ever < 3


Zacary Brenden- you make me smile in so many ways and it makes me and my heart so so sooooo happy! You are such a sweet boy full of love and smiles and are always so happy and absolutely hilarious! You and your brother and sister are my lil heroes and 3 of the best things that has ever happened to me! You make me so so sooooo happy and I enjoy seeing your sweet face every single day when you wake up and run into my room!!!! Even though you are my son- you are a great great greeeeat friend to me and always will be. I absolutely LOVE how you, Eli, and I are such great pals and I pray pray it always stays that way! I know Kylee will fit in perfectly with that category too!!! I know all of us will always be at each other sides and great friends throughout life!!!!! Makes my heart so so happy and feel so so blessed!!!! I pray every single day that the love we have for each other now and with as close as we are now is how our friendship is our entire lives. I will always do anything in the world for you 3 and I hope you always know how much love I have for you 3 as well!!! I am oh so thankful for the life I have and how happy I am and will cherish it forever -- I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!!

You love to play with your big brother at all times, and even though you have your times of disagreement -- you 2 are best buddies! You both look out for each other and are so close and cute together! It melts my heart!! You love saying I love you to us and you are talking up a storm and talking so so good and even in sentences! I love it :] We are attending your library lap time class now and you are doing great and we also attend playgroup and other fun stuff during the week too :] You are really getting into books and love to pick one out for me to read to you!! You are still peeing on the potty when I sit you up there but still in pull ups/diapers until we want to move further from there! You are doing great and it is def a start and I am so very proud of you!!!! I am going to continue what we are doing so he keeps up on it, but may wait til after Kylee is born to do the rest once things are settled down and all after having her :] I know we will get there just fine and have positive thoughts on how good he will do :]


You are a very sweet sweet boy always full of love, laughs, and smiles! You can say just about any word I can think of and it blows my mind away! It is so very cute too!!! I just love it! You know all your animals and the noises they make, know your colors and compare them to the characters on Yo Gabba Gabba haha! You also can count to 10 and know your shapes too (esp the heart, star, circle, and diamond) :] I think it is so funny you compare your colors to characters on Yo Gabba Gabba b/c Eli did this with characters on Seasme Street :]:] SO proud of you my lil guy!!!! :] It is so very awesome!


Zacary still loves to play in his room and big brother's room so much with Mommy and brother during the day when we have our days at home! It is so much fun and I definitely soak these days up with my boys!!! They won't want Mommy and Daddy playing with them in their rooms forever! Zacary is still a wonderful helper and gets so proud to help me out with things :] It is so cute!!! He is gunna be a great big brother for sure just like his big brother!!! Life is so wonderful having 2 lil boys so close in age and so close to each other -- I know it is gunna be awesome to have a lil sis so close to them too eeeeek :]

Zacary takes a 2 hour nap everyday and goes to bed around 8:30pm and wakes up at 7am or 7:30am! He sleeps all night and has done so since 4 weeks old!!! He loves to have a story read before bed and nap and a song sang to him too and to lay with him for a lil bit just like big brother is and I just loooooove it and doing this with my baby boys everyday :] He likes to sleep with his fuzzy blankie and star blankie that Eli picked out for him before he was born awww :] He also is an animal lover and loves to have animals in his bed with him at night too -- especially his lil Rio bird and Nemo fishie :] You are into wrestling with Daddy and big brother lately too and it makes me a nervous wreck. Boys will be boys haha! They are so sweet and always say I am the audience -- and soon to be Kylee will be the audience along with me haha!!! Love it -- but even though it is rough action going on... I know it is gunna happen when they are boys haha! Noah has gotten a black eye and bloody lip haha!!!!

You are in size 5 diapers, 2t/3t shirts, and 24 mo shorts and pants! You wear size 7 in shoes but have to wear some 8's as well! We went to the Dr for your 2 year check up on Tues and you are doing great and passed with flying colors and also look very healthy yaaaay! You weigh 31 lbs and are 34 inches long! :]:]

You love to listen and sing and dance to music, the bath tub, playing outside, doing puzzle, playing toddler learning app games, playing with trains and race cars and race car ramps, playing in your ball pit, swinging, saying hilarious things all the time, cuddling in mommy and daddy's bed every single morning, swimming, the beach, Yo Gabba Gabba, Veggie Tales, Super Why, The Wiggles, Thomas, Mickey, and absolutely any animal movie and anything with stuffed animals or real animals -- you are such an animal lover real or not and is so so so cute! You love giving us hugs, saying I love you, talking, reading books, coloring and doing crafts, smiling, laughing -- and just being your sweet self! You do have an ornery side and are also very brave too haha! It is so funny b/c Eli always wants Zacary to try things first before him haha -- it makes me laugh so much and is so darn cute!!!

Daddy and I talk about you boys every single day and night! We are so thankful and blessed for 2 sweet lil boys and love looking back to our great times with you 2 and can't wait for Kylee to join our family and all the memories we will make with you kids -- you mean the absolute world to us and we love you so so very much and will always do anything in the world for you 3!!!!! We are so very thankful and blessed and love every single second with you 3 kids -- it is the absolute best in the world!!!!

Happy 2nd birthday my Zacary Brenden -- you are such a sweetie and I love you so very much -- never forget it my lil buddy!!! I love how close we all are and how you and big brother and baby sis will always be my lil buddies and great pals forever! I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!! 


September 24, 2012 -- the day you were born and all the love times infinity I have for you instantly was in my heart the moment I carried you and saw your sweet loving self :] --

 September 24, 2011 -- one year old!!!! You have grown so fast and we love you lil buddy --
 September 24, 2012 -- you are now TWO and I just can not believe it -- seems like my babies grow in the blink of an eye! Soooo blessed for my sweet babies and all the time cherished with them -- wouldn't trade it for the entire world and will continue to have this time with them forever!! MOMMY LOVES YOU SO SO MUCH -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! --
 



No comments: