Sunday, September 30, 2012

Zacary's 2nd Birthday Party :]

Zacary's 2nd birthday party went great! The kids had soooo much fun :] I decided to do it at Chick-fil-a because you can have the cow come out and he LOVES animals of any kind -- so I knew he would love this and I was so right :]

We got there and all the kids played a bit in the playland and then ate their lil happy meals :] The cow came out after they ate and we got some pics with him and then the kids all went and ran around and played in the play area again :]:] We had cake and ice cream and opened gifts as well. Chick-fil-a did a great job with helping with the party and it went very good!!!! All of the kids had so much fun :] There were 10 kids total too which was a good number! Zacary picked out Veggie Tales for his cake and it was super cute!!!! He loved it :] My lil men were sure tired by the time bed time came, they were wore out and had so much fun!!! We came home after the party and played with all the toys Zacary got and had a good evening! Thank you again to all who came to help us celebrate my lil guy turning 2!!!! We appreciate you coming and for the gift too... it was so very sweet :]:]

We also did small birthday parties with my fam and Noah's fam when we met up with them last (end of Aug with my fam and Labor Day weekend with Noah's fam) :] We sure had a great time doing lil parties with them too while we were visiting with them -- it worked out perfect! We always do lil parties with my fam and Noah's fam at Christmas time for Eli since his bday is 3 weeks later and it works out great to do that special time with them and then on his bday with his friends... everyone loves it -- and of course we worked out to do this for Zacary too with families and friends too!!!! :] I always make sure to work things out like that even tho we are 12 hours away from family!!!!

I will let the pics do some more talking too hehe!!! We love you so so much my lil guy and loved seeing you have a wonderful time on your birthday and your party too!!! Happy birthday to you we love you so so so much!!!!

His adorable cake he picked out :] Everywhere I called would not decorate veggie tale cakes (weird I know) and I found these book marks and they decorated around them -- he wanted veggie tales so bad so I wasn't letting my lil guy down :] Very impressed with the cake for sure!

My sweet lil men -- I love you, love you!!!

He loves his cake -- and I love that precious face and smile :]

Love your lil face and smile my lil man :] He was excited to celebrate for baby brother and all their friends!!!

All the kids eating :]
All the kids got these lil cows too :] The birthday boy got a big cow and the other kids got the smaller ones like Eli has -- love that lil face and how excited they all were for their lil cows :]:]

Yaaaay the cow! He loooved the cow :]:]

Haha he is so funny and cute!!!!!


Lexi & Shanna by the cow :]
Love this sweet pic of my lil guy and his precious smile -- I love you!!!! Happy 2nd birthday again to you baby boy!

 All the kids circling around the cow (Max, Edric, Lexi, Tristan, and Shanna) :]
Eli was not a fan of the cow my poor baby. He gets that honestly from me -- I was never a fan of Santa and dressed up characters when I was lil and would get so scared! Bless his heart tho -- he was just fine by Mommy and loved seeing the cow and having him there still for baby brother :] I love you!!!

Lexi, Matthew, & Shanna with the cow :]

 My lil fam with the cow eeeek love them so so much!!!
 Birthday cake time awwww :]:]
 
Yummy yummy cake :]
Reese is such a lil cutie -- she said cheese when I took this pic aww :]

Luke sure loved his cake too :]
My sweet lil men loving every part of their cake and ice cream and the whole party too :]:]

 
Present time yaaay -- love their sweet faces!!! Eli loved helping me give baby brother his presents!!
LOVE!!!


Soooo cute :]
Shanna & Zacary lookin at a toy -- his face is so funny and focused haha!

Haha love his face soooo priceless and cute :]
 
 
WE SURE LOVE YOU MY SWEET HILARIOUS AND LOVING ZACARY BRENDEN < 3

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Seems to be funny birthday party. All my friends and relatives showered innumerable blessings on my baby shower recently. Loved the floral purple decorations done at event venues at the outskirts of New York. Was on top of the world getting love and gifts. Cake cutting was great. My special day was full of emotions and surprises.